Solar & Shade Screens
Yes, solar and shade screens can lower your utility bills!
Does your home without air conditioning get excessively hot, especially in the afternoon when you return from work and want some comfort? Or do you confront excessive utility bills when running your air conditioning through late October. With the onset of global warming we saw a need for a product that helps our customers deal with increasing interior temperatures.
Our custom-fabricated solar screens, shade screens, sun screens, and privacy screens serve multiple purposes, not the least of which is to greatly reduce your energy bills!
- Blocks and reflects the sun’s heat and glare thus reducing energy costs
- Helps prevent carpets, drapes and furniture from fading
- Reduces glare
- Provides increased privacy during the day
- Works with windows open or closed
- Economical compared to air conditioning costs
- Does not obscure views
- Keeps out insects
- Unlike window tinting, when a window is opened you do not lose your solar protection on the open side, nor do not get double tinting on the closed side. Solar shade screens cover the whole window and are not affected when windows are open for cross ventilation.